Problem with unwanted 'spam' mail

Some expert help and advice is needed please.
Since 20th May I have been getting approx. 1000 e mails daily all purporting to be Undelivered mail from among others , 'MAILER-DAEMON' or 'Mail Delivery System'or 'Mail Administrator' or 'Mail Delivery Subsystem' etc etc with the header messages such as 'Failure Notice' or 'Deliver status notification' or Undelivered mail returned to sender' or 'Returned Mail' etc etc .
Checking on the 'source' of the messages they all seem to be Spam mail concerning unsavoury material that has been sent from somewhere and when undelivered or unnaccepted or bounced by the recipient seem to be directed to my mailbox rather than the person who has sent them. I have my own domain name purchased and paid for , which is 'south-fork.co.uk' and all these E mails have this domain name as the E mail path with a variety of different names in front of the '@' sign .
I have been in touch with 'UK2.com' from whom I purchased the domain name way back in 2001 and they tell me that this is a latest scam by the Spammers , and in effect they have 'hi-jacked ' my domain name and are using it to hide their own identity. They liken it to someone sending offensive material by ordinary mail post with a return address if unwanted and unopened on the outside of someone else, who is obviously going to be surprised by a lot of unwanted , unopened , returned mail. UK2.com say there is nothing they can do to curtail this or prevent it. This I find hard to believe.
To date I have received over 6000 spam E mail since 20th May and am running 'Spamfighter' in an attempt to stop it. Unfortuneately it still means you have to go through the headers to check that something that has gone into the 'Spamfighter' folder is not something that should have gone into my inbox. The whole episode is upsetting and time consuming and extremely annoying.
Any ideas my good friends out there ????

regards JR

Border Collie 23:52 03 Jun 05

This click here may help.

Border Collie 23:52 03 Jun 05

This click here may help.

maveric 07:16 04 Jun 05

Have you run the usual adware progs such as adaware, spybot and a2, also the microsoft one, you may be infected. If non of the above work try hijackthis and post a log, wait for someone with knolage. Good luck

p;3 07:29 04 Jun 05

if you do wish to post a log, the suggested site is now at
click here

I too think you may be infected from reading the above, and I wish you good fortune in hunting down the culprit; had wondered whether, in this instance, you have seconded someone specifically at work to sort this and trowl thru the mails so that others can get on with the proper work of the office?

and I presume that you are not bouncing any mails? as that apparently merely confirms an address as authentic and invites yet more rubbish:))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac