Problem turning on wireless

dabiggord 21:04 19 May 09

First off, I have an ASUS X50RL series laptop (Vista), with a wireless 2 console, which usually turns on automatically when I turn the computer on.
However, when I turned it on today, it was switched off, and it wouldn't turn on by the usual method (fn + F2). So then I did something a bit daft, and exited the wireless console from the taskbar, and of course it promptly disappeared.

So I have two questions, where can I find the wireless console to get it back onto the taskbar, and how can I get it to turn on?

ambra4 01:31 20 May 09

Check that the wireless card is Enable/Disable from inside the Network Connection Area

Start-Setting-Network Connection-Right click-Wireless Area Connection-Enable or Disable as required

Some times you have to Disable and Enable before the card will connect to the wireless system

phono 01:38 20 May 09

Is there anything of use at click here especially the first reply about On/Off button.

ambra4 11:24 20 May 09

The FN (Function) key + F2 only turn on the “Wireless Card Antenna” you also have to Enable

the Wireless Card

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…