Problem with Trojans

Peachy boy 17:19 31 Dec 06

Hi recently the task bar has two icons that I have never seen before. Some sort of system alaert and a warning telling me that I have viruses, trojans, spywar... etc etc. But I have uptodate mcafee and webroot spysweeper and when I scan I did find 1 trojan, 1 virus, 1 adware, and some spyware but I quarantined it then deleted it all But still I am getting messages that I should buy antivermins which I downloaded then the problems started. Also today a window came up telling me that someone was trying to acsses files on my computer over the internet so I unpluged the internet but it wasnt mcafee or spysweeper that told me.

All help appreciated Thanks Alan

anskyber 17:23 31 Dec 06

You might want to look at this. click here but I have not used the solution.

Taff™ 17:24 31 Dec 06

Is the program in Add/Remove? If so I suggest you do so! I`ve never heard of it.

Taff™ 17:25 31 Dec 06

Now I have! click here

anskyber 17:26 31 Dec 06

I use PCtools software so this is more reliable. click here

Peachy boy 18:23 31 Dec 06

Thanks all I followed the steps althought I have to do some manually as not all the steps happended i.e no red screen appeared and a had to shut down manually but other than that it all went fine Thanks again Alan

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…