Problem setting up wireless network

drahcir 11:57 23 Nov 05

Hi, have tried to set up a BT Voyager 1500 Wireless network, during installation I was told to go to an options page but no way can I find it. Keep getting told page unavailable, any ideas or should I chuck it in the bin , as I have just read you can create a network (wired) using my router BT Voyager 205. I emailed BT for help but they have not responded YET !!!!!!. I am not willing to pay 50p per minute for their phone help when I think its their problem not mine.

mgmcc 13:25 23 Nov 05

The initial configuration of a router is normally carried out using a "wired" ethernet connection and typing the router's IP address into a web browser. Is that what you have done?

In order for this to work, you may initially have to give the PC's network adapter a fixed IP address in the same range as the router's. For example, if the router's IP address is 192.168.1.250 then give the PC's "Local Area Connection:

IP address 192.168.1.200

Subnet mask 255.255.255.0

Default Gateway {the ROUTER'S IP address}

DNS address {the ROUTER'S IP address}

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…