Problem with Services.

ricardoespana 22:03 08 Apr 10

I have a problem with a missing service within Services. I use an application called Pixbox, which is something similar to iTunes.

When I try to open the application, I receive the following message:

"The Windows NT Service 'Gnab Service' is not available. Please use the Administrative Tool Service to start it manually"

When I go and look on Services the service is not there. Is there any way one can either add a service or another way of trying to get the service to show?

mgmcc 22:08 08 Apr 10

The program should have implemented the necessary service when it was installed. Try reinstalling the program if the service has gone AWOL.

Terry Brown 22:36 08 Apr 10

If you have a windows CD, put it in the drive and in the run box type in sfc /scannow (note the space).
This will check the system and repair any missing / corrupted software that is Windows related.
Terry

ricardoespana 22:45 08 Apr 10

Thank you very much for the quick replies. I will try this tomorrow, when I have 5 minutes to myself.

I will leave this thread open for the time being and hopefully mark as resolved later.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…