Problem sending mail with myinternetpass

Rodders465 19:40 24 Mar 04

I am using myinternetpass to receive my emails but I cannot send any mail with it.Have asked mip. if they can help but no joy. I am using Incredimail to write and display my mail.Any suggestions would be welcome.

GaT7 14:13 02 Nov 04

Hi Rodders465, I just did a search for Myinternetpass & came up with your post. Please let me know what their services are like as I was thinking of joining them. I've emailed them about their 30-days Anytime deal as I'm unable to see what it costs before I signup. G

Anyone else who knows about this provider please do post here (Myinternetpass can be found at click here). If I don't get any response I will post a separate thread.

GaT7 22:23 02 Nov 04

Thanks for your message Rodders : ) G

"Hi Crossbow--I use 2000 minutes for £10 and use them in off-peak hours so it is only 1/2p per minute.Don't have any probs now--just have have MIP down as my default dialer with Virgin as server. Did orginally have probs sending to an Hotmail a/c but ,from bits I've read since,Hotmail connects can be funny sometimes from other servers.MIP did update service a few months ago and its been much better since.Mail again if you need to. Cheers Rodders"

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…