problem sending & receiving emails

handout 23:02 12 Feb 14
Answered

Hi all hope someone can give me some advice, I have started having problems sending emails,at first I was being asked for confirmation of password before receiving email's which after doing this a few times seemed to be receiving them ok. I then tried sending emails which again I was asked to confirm passwords but these were rejected.I then had test emails sent to my 3 addresses by my daughter,two arrived ok but one did not arrive.On checking her sentbox there was a small android type figure over the one that did not arrive,does anyone know what this is,and if there are problems with BT internet for outgoing emails.thank

krishkanth 08:18 13 Feb 14

which email service provider you are using? need more info

alanrwood 10:53 13 Feb 14

Please stick to one thread as this is a duplicate post. Please tick this as answered and stay with the original.

sunnystaines 12:11 13 Feb 14

thank you 25 items added in update

handout 12:32 13 Feb 14
Answer

sorry everyone, I only posted this once but there seems to be two threads running I will close this one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…