Problem running coverdisk Serif software

aca 10:11 26 Nov 05

From latest PCA mag I have installed Serif Webplus/Mediaplus and 3dplus. All installed but when I run ea of them I get a registration window. But it stops there white with no text in it.

Have Sygate Firewall but none of the programmes seem to be listed. And no message appears suggesting that this the problem

Any ideas?

spuds 11:44 26 Nov 05

Have you tried re-installing the programmes.

aca 16:41 26 Nov 05

yes tried that no joy

kinger 16:53 26 Nov 05

Call Serif on freephone 0800 376 1989 they will give you a number to put into the reg field.

aca 20:57 26 Nov 05

dont get as far as the code. the registration windows is blank

driving man 20:39 27 Nov 05

Use google to find serif (part of the gadget shop group) they are actually very nice people I also suggest getting yourself on their E mail list as often bargains do come up . Such us photo editor and USB 2 hub for £9.95. Ok you dont have to buy, but I feel they are a reputable company and have purchased 3 / 4 items from them in past

mettie 10:59 04 Dec 05

I've had the same problem with the software, get to the Reg window and blank.... have tried everything from running no firewall and AV on install to hunting on Serif site, just tried again today and still no joy, so you are not alone!

spuds 11:17 04 Dec 05

Serif have a very good support desk, why not give them a call or send an email!.

pj123 12:56 04 Dec 05

Or you could download them all for free from:

click here

woodchip 13:35 04 Dec 05

Have you tried loading the software in Safe Mode. You have to copy it to your Drive first as CD does not work in Safe

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…