Problem Registering PhotoImpact XL on Cover Disc

PinguJohn 18:48 18 May 06

I have tried the online registration which is required to install Ulead PhotoImpact XL which is on the July cover disc.

I entered my details including my email addres as requested on the special online registration form and clicked on Submit. A screen then appeared telling me that an email has been sent to me which I need to open and click on the link in order to receive the product serial number.

Unfortunately, even though I have tried a number of times, no email has been received.

I have even asked a number of friends to try and non of them have received an email either.

Any help out there?

Eric10 19:31 18 May 06
  rdave13 20:55 18 May 06

I had to use my hotmail account to register. Reply came within 24 hours in the junk folder. Also joined the PhotoImpact members for updates etc and that reply came within 24 hours still in the junk mail folder, even though I had stated original reply not junk.

oseven 11:12 19 May 06

Have waited 24 hours also checked junk folder.

pj123 11:37 19 May 06

Check this thread as well.

click here

and

click here

Abey Baby 00:44 21 May 06

Looks like problem has not been resolved for ntlworld users!

oseven 12:05 21 May 06

Ulead registration

It appears that Ulead have had a few problems with their server over the past week. These problems have now been solved and the backlog of registration emails is being cleared. Any readers who registered the PhotoImpact application over the past few days should by now have recieved their email.

If you're still waiting for your registration email, check your spam folders as the email may be there. If there's still no sign, please email me directly and I will look into this on your behalf.

Let me assure you that this is an exclusive full program - there are no restrictions. You won't find this on any other computer magazines either - so if you haven't already got your copy, get down to the shops soon!

Richard
CD Editor

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…