Problem registering Comodo firewall

Boluwd 12:14 31 Dec 06

Has anyone else had difficulty registering the Comodo free firewall? My free trial period is now up and I must register to obtain the activation key (sent by email). The Comodo firewall licence activation page directs you to the registration page where you need to insert your user name and email address (to obtain the activation key).However on completing and submitting the details, both Firefox and IE7 cannot connect to the page at "secure.comodo.net".

I have emailed the comodo support but they have replied (using the noreply address)that I must firstly register before I can use support!!!!!......a catch22 situation!

Has anyone had this problem and resolved it........or do I go back to Zone Alarm....or even try another freebie firewall????

Input Overload 12:38 31 Dec 06

Have you tried click here

Input Overload 12:48 31 Dec 06

I just used the link above & got a new activation code from Comodo.

Boluwd 14:26 31 Dec 06

Input Overload

This is the registration page that I mentioned above, I just tried again and both Firefox and IE7 cannot open the next page click here
but downloads the setup.exe file again.

What browser are you using?

Boluwd 14:58 31 Dec 06

Input Overload

Thanks for the mail, unfortunately that code gives a FWConfig error message: Error 2146697211-unknown error, please contact support.

I think I might reinstall and try again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…