Problem receiving e-mail

BrianW 09:36 31 Mar 03

I'm on NTL BB and have been having problems receiving e-mail for the last couple of days. (I appear to be able to send without problem). I keep getting an error message telling me that the problem is because the e-mail server is undergoing maintenance. Before braving the trials of NTL Help I wondered if anyone else in the Bournemouth area was having similar problems. Nothing shows on the NTL BB Server Status help screen. I have AVG + Zone Alarm installed and have checked for settings having changed, viruses etc. Any help welcomed.

recap 10:47 31 Mar 03

This may not be a problem with NTL but BT. BT are having problems with their servers and have been since last Thursday. NTL rely on BT for their connection.

WaTcHiNg 11:22 31 Mar 03

It's NTL
Click this thread I started in consumerwatch:

click here

Write to customer support and voice your dis-pleasure

Lozzy 11:29 31 Mar 03

There has been an issue with NTL on receiving/downloading emails over the past few days. To check this go to click here then click Help and check server. The issue was an intermittent one

WaTcHiNg 11:33 31 Mar 03

....past few weeks....

BrianW 16:33 31 Mar 03

for the responses, glad its not just me (in a perverse sort of way). Still nothing showing on the Server information site. Oh well - hurry up and wait - yet again I suppose.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…