Problem Reading Outlook emails

Cameraman 12:14 23 Apr 14

Email problems -I replaced my hard drive due to a fault and installed Win 7 and programs including office 2003 using Outlook for my emails. Most of my incoming mail and attachments are OK but from two contacts the typed message is OK but the attachments are all a whole series of non readable text like this example below --From other contacts the emails and attachments are all OK Could someone please explain as to what is happening.

nature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=P6DM9gpv/cRjywhqn6eQKjf8uwRr4KV/d9bwf6RIkkE=; b=nm5YsYsD67yKDLjBLqDdWirWMzao8MKiX1I6MBTY5tV9fkgRlOlPl3VgT9AwXebyqR 9shapluSAVyhzwTH/48DlZvIK6GNGzTh+QHwxlnFz4No7PSRVLav833sGVHcSICy8Asa

lotvic 13:23 23 Apr 14

seems to be part of a failure notice as in this one sent-an-email-getting-permanent-failure

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…