Problem with printing a word 2010 document using HP Deskjet 6943

Hesham_3del 22:38 PM 29 Jan 13

I've a problem with printing a word 2010 document using HP Deskjet 6943

Here is a snapshot of the document on Word 2010

and this is the print preview

Please take care of 2 things :-

1- The header in the print preview is not taking the whole width of the paper and also there is a gap between it and the upper border of the paper, the whole width issue is recognized when I print this document

2- I can't see the footer in the print preview and it also has the same problem like "1"

What I need is simple, the document I made in Word = the real printed document, no more, no less.

Thank you

lotvic 23:34 PM 29 Jan 13

The header and the footer are contained inside a 'box'. The 'box' does not extend to the very edge of the paper. But you can alter the box sides and top to make the box a different size. some vids on YouTube that might help. Here's a link about 1 min 40 secs in on this one to alter the space above header and below footer

The line you see for the bottom footer is probably a border on the top edge of the footer box. Make sure you have selected 'no borders' for the footer box.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…