Problem printing from Open Office

carper 16:33 15 Aug 14
Answered

Hi. I use Open Office for all my documents, and since an update to My Windows 8.1, the print tab leads me to One note which I do not have. To make the printer work, I have to go to File, Print, and select the printer, when it works perfectly. How can I lock the selection to my printer and make it my default setting. Regards Carper

Woolwell 17:03 15 Aug 14

Check that your printer is set as the default printer see Windows 8 set default printer

SparkyJack 07:43 16 Aug 14

Tap Ctrl/p

This brings up the printer control panel

carper 12:58 19 Aug 14

Thanks for your reply. Sorry about the delay but I had to be away, I have deleted the One note but can't get the print tab on the toolbar. Any suggestions Regards Carper

Woolwell 13:33 19 Aug 14

I suspect that you din't fully understand what I meant by default printer. Did you follow the instructions in my previous link?

carper 13:14 23 Aug 14
Answer

I have set my printer to default and deleted one note as well. I'm not bothered about printing from the tool bar now as I find that I use the simple short cut Ctrl+p which works fine. Thanks for your suggestions. Regards Carper

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…