Problem with website

Southernboy 21:58 26 Aug 05

Every time I have tried to access this site during the last week, I get "AOL has encountered a problem and has to close". I get NO problem with any other site, only

AOL sent me a three page Email of a lengthy procedure which appears to stretch from clearing the browser cache to repairing internet explorer. I have to ask why, since the problem is only with one site.

Has anyone else experienced problems with, please?

joesoaps 22:04 26 Aug 05

No problems here using IE6 and with BTYahoo 2mg broadband so problem must be with you or AOL somewhere.

Link to site click here

BigMoFoT 22:39 26 Aug 05

dont you use a different browser to prove it's an AOL issue - personally I'd re-install the AOL software...

CurlyWhirly 23:29 26 Aug 05

I'm on AOL 9 and I have NO problem with the link

Southernboy 09:55 27 Aug 05

Here goes again.

I have tried using AOL to connect, minimising it and using IE to open Same problem except it now says that IE has encountered a problem.

As no other site is affected, it MUST be the site.

As this is not my computer I cannot change anything. Any advice will be passed on to the owner.

lotvic 19:12 31 Aug 05

It has been pointed out there are too many similarities with Southernboy and the above mammoth poster

I will not therefore be making any further contributions

forumites that wish to read two other posts
click here click here

lotvic 19:21 31 Aug 05

correction of second click here link: Nero click here

lotvic 18:09 01 Sep 05

and now in Absolute Beginners Forum: Confusing Error Message click here

NIS Live Update failure click here

lotvic 22:02 01 Sep 05

and another in Helproom: Checking external Maxtor drive for bad sectors click here

Southernboy 22:09 01 Sep 05

with the help of AOL.

Thank you all.

pharte 22:55 01 Sep 05

mine is fine using aol broadband. why don't you simply use explorer or similar

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…