//some 3rd party need geo

Problem with "Photo Express" from CD cover?

mattyc_92 20:39 27 Jul 05

Hi, I brought the September issue of PCA yesterday, but when I went to register it (from the site the PCA's autorun menu states to) I was presented with some fields (name, e-mail and language). So I have filled these in, but I still haven't recieved a reply (which I thought they would use a "robot" on the server to produce the serials)

Has anyone actually recieved their serials yet or is it just me?

As usual, thanks in advance.

mattyc_92 20:42 27 Jul 05

"but when I went to register it" refers to "Photo Express 4"

Yabadaba 21:11 27 Jul 05

I have just installed this program,I registered via web site and receive the product code within a few minutes via email.
It is Ver 4.0 SE

Eric10 21:41 27 Jul 05

I also registered without problem a few days ago. The code was sent back instantly. Try again and double check your email address before submitting because if you made a typing error then they can't get back to you.

mattyc_92 09:51 28 Jul 05

Thanks for your replies....

I will try registering again....

mattyc_92 09:59 28 Jul 05

Ok, so I have tried re-reegistering but I didn't revieve the e-mail (after about 5 minutes). So I dicided to use my Gmail account. Got the e-mail.

Must of been AOL blocking the e-mail...

Thanks to all who have replied. Will tick

CurlyWhirly 10:02 28 Jul 05

[QUOTE]Must of been AOL blocking the e-mail...

I had a similar problem with AOL blocking my e-mails from the a-squared forum after I forgot my password.
It's annoying isn't it?
Never mind at least you are sorted now! :0)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…