Problem with persistent popup

JPO 20:48 06 Apr 03

Every time I've logged on to the internet in the last couple of weeks, I am experiencing a nightmare with pop ups from click here. As soon as I close them up pops another. There seems to be 3 or 4 each time I go to a website or enter a different area of the website. I counted 18 to get me this far from logging on! It's doing my head in! I'm a beginner with computers, so if anyone's got any ideas, I'd be grateful. Also, click here whatever that is might be involved, cos if I have pop up stopper on I get a script error message and this is in written after URL. I think thats right. Can anyone help?

VoG™ 20:54 06 Apr 03

You might have (unknown to you) got some spyware on your puter. Get rid using Ad-Aware click here and Spybot click here

If this doesn't work, consider using the free Opera browser click here and in File/Quick preferences choose to refuse pop-ups.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…