problem with pci graphics card

clayton 21:05 28 Aug 03

Ive just reformated a friends pc & put xp back on the motherboard has onboard graphics but a pci card has been fitted (no agp slot) all was working well until i downloaded the latest Nvidia drivers, it went on about twin view & some how i ended up with a monitor showing a blank screen that i could do nothing with.

Ive now plugged the monitor back into the onboard graphics to remove the nvidia drivers but now when i use the pci card you get the xp flash & then its blank reinstalling the drivers hasnt helped any ideas how i can get the pci graphics card to work again ?? thanks.

sil_ver 21:40 28 Aug 03

Nview is part of the nvidia driver and allows you to use more than one display using a single graphics card but will default to the primary display. I should start up in safe mode, uninstall any reference to nvidia and reboot after disabling the onboard graphics and reinstall the nvidia driver again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event live stream | Apple October Event live blog: Watch Apple unveil new MacBook Pro, new…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Lida designs a cross-stitch email sent to thousands of Ikea Family members

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: Faster performance, a brighter screen, water-ret…