Problem with PCA site

Woolwell 13:08 13 Nov 09

This only occurs with IE8 not with Firefox or Opera.
I normally click straight on My Postings when I visit the PCA website. For the past 2 days this takes me to the Blackberry Advisor Forum instead of My Postings. If I then visit a forum and click on My Postings I get My Postings. If I clear the browser cache and then visit PCA I get My Postings ok. But if I don't clear the cache and I revisit then My Postings doesn't initially work. I suspect a cookie problem in IE8.

Hope this is clear.

There have been a number of postings in Speakers Corner about ads, etc and maybe this may be part of the same problem.

User-1229748 13:13 13 Nov 09

yes i've just closed ie8 and restarted it gone to pc advisor clicked on my postings which has opened the blackberry ad.

Woolwell 13:19 13 Nov 09

Forgot to add mine opens the Blackberry Forum in a new tab.

Woolwell 13:21 13 Nov 09

It's rather a relief to know I'm not the only one

User-1229748 13:30 13 Nov 09

i have my links set to open in a new window otherwise it would have opened in a new tab :o)

Woolwell 17:12 13 Nov 09

Problem seems to have gone away.

Woolwell 18:03 13 Nov 09

How do you unresolve something? It's back!

woodchip 18:08 13 Nov 09

carry on with the thread some one will read it if it keeps going to the top

Woolwell 18:20 13 Nov 09

It's happening almost every time I go to my postings. Instead of my postings I get the Blackberry Forum which is most unhelpful as it doesn't have the menu sidebars with links to other forums etc. Clicking on home at the top of the page takes you to Blackberry home. The way out is to click on the PCA banner.

Woolwell 16:42 14 Nov 09

Problem is not there today.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced