problem with outlook express.

Meshuga 21:38 02 Jul 06

For the last 2 days my ISP, which is Metronet, has had problems with customers being unable to send/retrieve mail. This has now been resolved but every time I open OE now I get an error message saying "Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection". It then gives some possible reasons for it and an error number Ox800ccc0f. It also suggests checking my settings, which are ok. My OS is XPHome sp2.Broadband. If I click on the X on the message and close it I can send and receive mail ok. Have any Metronet users had this problem and can anyone suggest how I can stop this happenning please. I suspect it is a server fault.

SANTOS7 21:57 02 Jul 06

click here
error message listed here, there's a few things to try...

Meshuga 22:11 02 Jul 06

Thanks SANTOS7. Have checked all my settins and they are OK. This problem only occurred when Metronet server went down and now that metronet is back online it won`t go away.

Meshuga 05:50 03 Jul 06

bump

Meshuga 10:05 03 Jul 06

Hi SANTOS7, it looks like it was a server fault after all. I notified metronet support yesterday and this morning the problem had gone from both my PCs. I`m waiting to hear from them. Thanks for your help. Regards. Will tick resolved.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac