Problem with Outlook 2003

ronc 10:56 20 Sep 04

I am trying to use Outlook 2003. My problem is when I receive a mail message all I get is the message headers. The body text does not appear. If I select edit message and then format and change this to plain text I can then read the message in plain text only. Can anybody explain why this is and hoe I can rectify it please. Thank You
Ron. C.

Diodorus Siculus 17:08 20 Sep 04

Have you tried to repair it - under the help menu I think. May also have something to do with IE - clear out the cache and see if it helps.

VoG II 17:18 20 Sep 04

Have you got the Reading Pane open? View/Reading Pane.

ronc 19:22 20 Sep 04

Thanks for your responses. Yes I do have the reading pane open and in that I can read the message OK, when I double click on the message to open it in it's own window all I get is the message headers and no body text. I have tried emptying the Cache in IE but still no change.
Regards
Ron. C.

VoG II 20:18 20 Sep 04

There is a fix for this click here

ronc 10:33 22 Sep 04

Thanks Vog. for your response I have tried this fix and installed Service Pack 1. still the same though. I remain perplexed !! Ron. C.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…