Problem with Office 2003

joel6429 13:34 06 May 08

I've had Office 2003 on my pc for years, but don't have the original disks any longer.
It's run without problems, but yesterday I used the scandisk facility and AVG7 and found out that one of my hard-drives was getting full. System offered to clean up to give me more disk space.I agreed to this.
Tried to load Excel 2003 this morning and got the message that file SKU011.cab could not be found and the program would not load.I was ask to re-insert the original disk.
Can anyone help with a simple solution for a technical buffoon?

Eric10 13:41 06 May 08

Have you tried a system restore to a time before the clean up?

birdface 13:47 06 May 08

Don't know if this will help.click here

birdface 14:34 06 May 08

With out the Disc.You may not be able to do a repair.I have the 2002 version and it always asks for the disc if I have to repair it.No doubt that you have already Googled it.click here=

joel6429 17:49 06 May 08

Thanks to all. buteman I followed your instructions which I am delighted to say have sorted the problem. As ever, people on thois forum can always be relied on to help.Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…