Problem with Norton Security

Rotenone 18:00 04 Mar 07

I click on the desktop icon to bring up the Norton infomation on the screen but I get the message 'Unable to open the Norton Product.Please re-start your computer,.I do this and it makes no difference. I then go to the Symantec Technical Support Knowledge Base and follow the link'I don't have Zone Alarm Pro on my computer. I then click on 'Download the Norton Removal Tool',up comes the page but that is where it stays with the eggtimer continually 'on'.Can anyone help, please?

birdface 18:02 04 Mar 07

click here see if you can use it from here.

skidzy 18:03 04 Mar 07

Try the removal tool from here click here

I take it you are going to remove Norton and try a reinstall ?

Rotenone 20:23 04 Mar 07

It still doesn't download even when I choose the XP option

skidzy 20:29 04 Mar 07

Rotenone have you tried my link...

Rotenone 20:51 04 Mar 07

Yes, I tried it .The download went as far as 5 green boxes and then suddenly it went to a Major Geeks page.What do I do next?

skidzy 21:04 04 Mar 07

If in the uk,click on France or the nearest location to you.

You should then be prompted,if the download does not start..click here at the top of the page above the advertisement.
This should save to your desktop or maybe your documents.

birdface 21:38 05 Mar 07

As a last resort you could try System restore.

Rotenone 13:43 06 Mar 07

I have reinstalled Microsoft Office 2003 and everything seems to be fine now. Thank you to everybody for your time and advice.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…