Problem with new pca pege.

Meshuga 19:45 28 Oct 05

Since the start of the new pca forum page, when I log in or change pages I now have to scroll down a blank page until the members questions appear. This is about half way down each page. How can I correct this so it starts at the top of each page please.

Graham ® 20:09 28 Oct 05

It's OK here. Have you tried another browser?

Meshuga 20:13 28 Oct 05

Hi Graham. I haven`t tried another browser but I`m on my other PC at the moment and that has the same browser and it`s ok on this PC.

Meshuga 20:49 28 Oct 05

bretsky 00:51 29 Oct 05

Not using Firefox are you? click here

bretsky ;0)

Meshuga 02:55 29 Oct 05

Hi bretsky, no,I am not using Firefox. I use IE but the symptoms I am getting are the same as in your "Click here".

Meshuga 08:22 29 Oct 05

vinnyT 10:37 29 Oct 05

I get a similar situation when I view in full page mode (f11), using opera 8.50, quite annoying.

When using the normal view everything displays fine.

Meshuga 11:33 29 Oct 05

Thank you vinnyT, I`m ok browsing threads but as soon as I log in to post replies thats when I have to scroll half way down the page to get to the start of the threads. As a number of people are gettng this happen it`s got to be something at PCA causing it, not individual PC,s. Perhaps FE can enlighten us.

Bagsey 11:41 29 Oct 05

Very strange! I am useing IE6 and do not experience any of these problems

Meshuga 12:11 29 Oct 05

This is the problem, Bagsey. Some members have experienced it and others haven`t although they use IE6 and nobody, so far, has an answer. It`s a B!!!! nuisance having to scroll down half a blank page every time you change pages. It`s only pca that is affected. Thanks for replying.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…