problem with network connections--please help!!

I have recently connected my laptop through a belkin g+ router so all is wireless. I cannot connect to the internet now, everytime i try to connect to my router, the message: The settings saved on this computer for the network do not match the requiremtns of the network!! Any ideas please

Forum Editor 00:36 04 Dec 07

1. Which operating system is running on your laptop?

2. Did you follow the step by step setup instructions for your router to the letter?

3. Did you use your laptop to set up the router, and if you did, were you able to connect to the internet whilst the computer was still attached to the router via the Ethernet cable that came with the router?

4. Do you have any other computers, and if so, can they connect satisfactorily?

retep888 00:44 04 Dec 07

As many forum members have said, try a system restore back to the point where you're still able to connect to internet.

royaks 06:15 04 Dec 07

i have loptop windows vista and i have also windows xp destop,both of all is to the network, but i can't see the file of windows xp, how can i fix this problem?plsss... help me...

johnnyrocker 09:04 04 Dec 07

i suggest you start your own thread, prob in the vista forum?

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…