Problem with my origo adsl router

torchey 11:05 01 Jun 04

hi does anyone have an origo adsl router? mine was working fine untill the power went off. now it wont work no matter what i do, i have uninstalled, reinstalled but i get the same problem each time. Although the router lights up power, line, and link, the interface on the computer is not registering it. it still says disconnected, (computer shows network connection active)i cant enter my user name & password etc and save & reboot. any suggestions. i tried origo helpline for over week now and only get answer phone, no return calls no return emails
thanx

AndySD 14:23 01 Jun 04

Which version of the router are you using?

Also there is normally a rese switch on the router (look on the back for a small hole next to the power suply) which will reset it to its default settings have you tried this?

AndySD 11:33 03 Jun 04

Via E-mail

hi, its an origo ASR 8400, tes i have tried teh reset switch, i havew been online to origo site. the link led is continuously flashing, the on screen interface does not register that the cables are connected and so the save and advanced buttons are not available to me.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…