Problem with MSN shutting down

vodkagal3 10:44 14 Jan 07

I have a really annoying problem which MSN dont seem to be able to help me with. When I type an email, usually a long one, my msn connection shuts down and I lose all I have written. It takes me back to the sign in page.
I have XP and IE7 and MSN Premium which is my preferred program. On the advice of MSN I have uninstalled and reinstalled their program (twice) and also have done numourous scans, spyware,virus etc and they all show nothing. The latest advise I have is to uninstall IE7....before I do this has anyone else suffered this annoying thing or has anyone any ideas as to a cure. Everthing else on my pc works perfectly. This problem only happens occassionally I now type my messages using word then copy and paste them to msn email but surely I shouldn't have to do this.

Hope that makes sense!!!

VoG II 10:48 14 Jan 07

Similar problem click here

vodkagal3 11:11 14 Jan 07

Thanks VoG I had read that but it doesn't really answer the problem...as I said I do now use word and copy and paste.....I am not a one fingered typer (3 of 4 maybe but I am quite fast!!!! lol) I was just wondering if there is anything else I could do.

THanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Hands-on: Samsung Galaxy S8 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Samsung's beautifully designed Galaxy S8 makes for better VR experiences too

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos