Problem with MSN Messenger

starlet 06:39 10 Jul 04

Created passport, downloaded MSN V6 would not work with my screen reader, advised to unimstall and download a previous version 5.4 that is compatable with screen reader,all went ok until I tried to sign in then it said User name or Password is incorrect have tried changing password and user name still the same.
I know of others that have the same problem and still have not been able to sort it out.
I was told V6 might have left something behind in the registry but I don't know what to look for, Has anyone had any problems like this that might help me.
I contacted MSN about three weeks ago they said they had never had anything like this and would have to recreate and get back to me not heard anything as yet.

Regards Starlet

johnnyrocker 08:49 10 Jul 04

try the free trial registry cleaner link at bottom of this page, if me or xp try sysstem restore?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Studio vs iMac 5K comparison review: Apple and Microsoft all-in-one PCs battle it out

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Social media image sizes, specs and aspect ratios: the ultimate guide

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…