Problem loging on

753Df 20:57 22 Dec 09

I have a sony laptop which operates on a Windows XP when I switch the laptop on al i get is name of person to log on but when I click on it the message i get is saving personal settings and goes back yo user name logo. I have tried to do this via safe mode and the end result is the same. How do I resolve this and get onto the computer, please help

User-1229748 21:12 22 Dec 09

you could put your xp disk in and try a repair.last time you were using your lappy were you doing anything that could give any clues as to what has happened?

Sea Urchin 21:17 22 Dec 09

Is this your laptop - or are you trying to access somebody else's?

753Df 22:12 22 Dec 09

This is my laptop, I can assure you. I was on the internet and not sure what happened but really stuck as i had been working on it and there is work that i need that is on the computer.

Sea Urchin 22:25 22 Dec 09

Sorry - that question sounded worse than it was meant to. I was just establishing whether you knew the history of what had previously happened to the laptop or whether you were trying to sort someone else's for them.

On the same screen as safe mode have you tried going to Last Known Good Configuration?

bionicle 22:26 22 Dec 09

Sounds very similar to my earlier post, see click here
Likewise I'm stuck.

753Df 22:34 22 Dec 09

I have tried last good configuration in safe mode had no luck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…