Problem Loading Forum Pages?

rawprawn 12:09 11 Apr 09

Is anyone else having problems loading PCA Forum pages Today and yesterday?
I am having to "Refresh" a lot to get them to load.

birdface 13:22 11 Apr 09

No problems in Northants.Using Virginmedia XP home.

birdface 13:24 11 Apr 09

If still using IE8 have you remembered to tick Compatibility View. As you need it with PCA.

CJ12 13:43 11 Apr 09

I had awful probs yesterday (see my topic) seems fine today (Isle of Wight) using IE7

birdface 13:48 11 Apr 09

I must add that although not having any problems with PCA pages I have been getting the odd page not opening but that is when Browsing for other things.And yes have to press refresh to open them sometimes.
So maybe our problems may be linked in some way.

rawprawn 13:58 11 Apr 09

Thanks for the replies, I am back with IE7 and I have had problems both today and yesterday.
All other web pages are OK, it only seems to be PCA.

birdface 14:15 11 Apr 09

The next time it happens try .View.Web Page privacy policy and see if there is any thing disabled on it. If so maybe enable it and see if it makes any difference.

rawprawn 14:23 11 Apr 09

Hi, only adserver.adtech is blocked but I haven't changed any settings for ages and it was OK until yesterday. I thought it may be increased traffic due to holidays but I now doubt that.

ACOLYTE 14:24 11 Apr 09

I only have problems when i block Limlight networks from loading add's,and there is a lot of adds,so the page takes twice as long to load if i block them.

rawprawn 14:58 11 Apr 09

OK, I cleared out completely all sites in POP Up Blocker in IE Options, and I seem to be OK now.
I must have blocked something that caused it but there were dozens so I decided to let it start from scratch again.
Thanks for the replies I will tick resolved and see how it goes.
RP

birdface 17:04 12 Apr 09

Getting the same problems that you were having.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…