Problem with latest itunes update?

simonsup5 08:32 23 Jan 14

hi,i just updated iTunes through the apple software updater and now my iPhone will not show up in iTunes, it shows up in my pc ok but when I plug my iPhone into my pc a window on the iPhone says trust this pc? I press yes and the iPhone disappears from iTunes. Running windows 8.1 pro x64 with media centre. Everything was ok until I updated iTunes. Help.

Thanks

mole1944 08:38 23 Jan 14

I had troubles with earlier iTunes printing,i'm now of the opinion of any software except Microsoft updates if the software is working leave well enough alone. I know temptation is to upgrade but they sometimes upset yor computer and being smart it throws a wobbly and strop.

simonsup5 10:17 23 Jan 14

I`ve sorted it, I uninstalled iTunes and reinstalled iTunes and it all seems ok now, Strange how the apple auto updater managed to mess the update up, The joys of Pc's.......

Woolwell 10:20 23 Jan 14

What gets me is the enormous size of the update. It is a good job that I have a fast download speed.

isca2 22:15 23 Jan 14

I have had same problem as have very many others if you take a look at the Apple Forum re I Tunes. The update seemed to remove MSVC80.dll and thus stop the update installing, corrupting the main I Tunes file.I have also had an email back from Apple support recommending removal of all I Tunes and related progs such as Bonjour etc and then reinstall I Tunes. I have had to use system restore to get back to an earlier version and I will carry on using that version until such time as Apple get their act together.

simonsup5 23:52 23 Jan 14

I very rarely have any problems with apple but this latest iTunes update did cause me a headache for about 3 hours.....

isca2 09:14 24 Jan 14

I should have said MSVCR80.dll.

Salim120892 08:43 31 Jan 14

apple has forgotten to update the Apple Mobile Debice USB Driver in this itunes version..u hav to manually update ur device driver for it to get recognised.

here refer to this topic: hope u get it fixed.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Glassworks Barcelona shows how it captured the artistic imagination of Conor in A Monster Calls

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…