Problem with kazaa.

I-W 12:23 20 Jun 04

Everytime i open "My Shared Folder" in Kazaa i get a message that "windows explorer has encounted a problem and needs to close" If i send the report my screen goes blank only leaving my wallpaper, but if i dont send then my computer slows down till it stops completly. This is happening more often then not and is starting to get on my nerves. Is there anything i can do to sort out this problem?

nyleridedog 12:27 20 Jun 04

move all yer shared stuff to a safe folder, then uninstall and reinstall the program!

sound

You may have a virus. Kazza is riddled with viruses and it is not a recommended program.

I-W 13:17 20 Jun 04

Iv tried un-installing then re-installing and iv even scaned the shared folder for viruses but still got the same problem.

baz\ 13:53 20 Jun 04

Do a scan at Panda: click here

the pie eater 20:33 20 Jun 04

You get what u asked for. nothing in this world is free you are paying the price for ?? free music downloads

VoG II 20:39 20 Jun 04

KazaaBegone click here

Sans le Sou 23:15 20 Jun 04

you can get the proper version of Kazaa online. It is relatively inexpensive and is not contaminated with Spyware. Spybot should kill the Kazaa contamination.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…