problem with itunes

brown3 03:38 14 Mar 10

When trying to play downloaded music on itunes I often get a grey circle with a white exclamation mark inside and a pop up saying track could not be played because original track has been moved, which is not the case, can anybody help?

mole44 06:43 14 Mar 10

try restarting itunes,or click on the tune and find out where the tune is and reimport it.keep all your itunes music in one place and keep a copy of it elswhere just in case you loose a track. i have 25,550 tracks (all legal and cost a fortune to boot), so for me a backup is essentional.

brown3 15:21 15 Mar 10

When I start my computer I get a pop up saying go to option panel then to update tab to download definition file # how do I find the option panel to down load this file that seems to be missing?

john bunyan 18:32 15 Mar 10

I would uninstall iTunes then download and reinstall. You wont lose the music as the tunes are not stored in the programmes folder itself, but as mole44 says do make a backup first (to an external HD)If you can find the tune you want in a folder somewhere. if you double click it, then iTunes should import and play it and store a copy it in the right place (iTunes, iTunes Music)To check on a suspect, select it and right click , and select the option to see where it is in windows explorer

bionicle 21:45 15 Mar 10

You could click edit then preferences in i-tunes then go to the advanced tab and check that the i-tunes media folder location matches where your music is on your PC.

brown3 20:43 15 May 10

I have itunes and when I'm using it it sometimes freezes and I notice in my tool bar that Kodak easyshare has started on its own and stops me from ejecting my ipod, how can I stop this please?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now