problem with internet explorer

cabernetmerlot 22:14 11 Dec 08

Please please. I really need some plain english help. I have recently installed a belikin wireless router. I have a main pc (with a usb network connection) and a second pc also with a usb adaptor. I was useing the main pc this morning to connect to the internet with no problems. Came to use it tonight constantly get the 'internet explorer cannot display this page' message. All wireless connections are working - I have rang belkin who have tested what they need to test and there are no problems with the router. My outlook express is working and receiving and sending e-mails. Belkin advisor said may need to re-install windows explorer- ??? what does that mean and how can I do that when I can't connect to the internet on the other pc. Please help useless female.

recap 13:18 12 Dec 08

First I would try a repair of Windows Explorer click here and scroll down to the repair instructions section.

thetic 16:02 12 Dec 08

Hi guys first of all i don't no much about laptops.Right here we go i got a dell inspiron for my daughter a few days ago and set it up ok.I have been trying to log on but no joy so far.I use a belkin g router for my laptop and its wired trough my desktop.Before i got this dell laptop she just used my wireless connection with her laptop. The strengh is strong but no connection. Thoughts please.

Terry Brown 10:04 13 Dec 08

I think the problem is you cannot use a wired and Wireless connection on the same computer. You will need to uninstall one of the software setups.
Try through control panel.
Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…