problem installing mcafee help

ROB.R 09:47 16 Apr 05

trying to install internet security suite nothing happens

andrew-196854 09:50 16 Apr 05

i know im perhaps stating the obvious but have you unistall you existing antivirus if you had any ?? because they conflict

ROB.R 09:52 16 Apr 05

i deleted it is that what you mean

andrew-196854 09:59 16 Apr 05

i take it your on windows xp ,and where did you delete it from and what was it a little more info please

ROB.R 10:07 16 Apr 05

i did not use ad and remove i just delete it and yes i am using xp

VoG II 10:17 16 Apr 05

Reinstall (what was it that yuou deleted?). Remove via Control Panel, Add or Remove Programs. Then try installing McAfee.

Nails1 16:04 25 Jun 05

If you are installing v7 & previously had V6 you are in for a real painfull install. To install you must delete all registry entries of the previous version of virus scan or any other anti virus software such as Nortonor AVG. This will require you to delete files using reg edit. Best option is to go to live chat on the Mcafee help @ the fllowing address click here
even after that you mag need to download some tools. Basically the install is difficult as the old version of Mcafee will not delete. This is poor show from Mcafee. No wonder it is on special offer @PC world.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…