Problem in installing the Logitech Quick camera

RC_VNR 14:05 21 Nov 05

Recently I have bought a Logitech quick cam and has installed the same. The device is detected properly and displays a message the device is working properly. However, when I try to use the camera the following error message is displayed:

"You can not change your camera settings because either your camera is not plugged into your computer or you are using it in a video conversation or with another programm".

I tried checking the device manager and verified that there are no conflicts still I could not use the camera. Please post me a solution.
Thanks.

Hamish 15:03 21 Nov 05

Have a look at this post click here
Hope it helps

Stuartli 15:17 21 Nov 05

Did you ensure you installed the software before connecting the webcam?

Hamish 10:27 22 Nov 05

Have you solved the problem and if so how just for the benefit of others who may have a similar problem

RC_VNR 15:13 22 Nov 05

The problem is not solved. I have tried the support centre suggestions available at Logitech site. Then also the problem is not solved.

Stuartli 19:22 22 Nov 05

Do you have any other imaging devices such as a scanner?

If so you may need to alter the configuration to use the webcam when opening applications or programs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…