Problem in installing the Logitech Quick camera

RC_VNR 14:05 21 Nov 05

Recently I have bought a Logitech quick cam and has installed the same. The device is detected properly and displays a message the device is working properly. However, when I try to use the camera the following error message is displayed:

"You can not change your camera settings because either your camera is not plugged into your computer or you are using it in a video conversation or with another programm".

I tried checking the device manager and verified that there are no conflicts still I could not use the camera. Please post me a solution.
Thanks.

Hamish 15:03 21 Nov 05

Have a look at this post click here
Hope it helps

Stuartli 15:17 21 Nov 05

Did you ensure you installed the software before connecting the webcam?

Hamish 10:27 22 Nov 05

Have you solved the problem and if so how just for the benefit of others who may have a similar problem

RC_VNR 15:13 22 Nov 05

The problem is not solved. I have tried the support centre suggestions available at Logitech site. Then also the problem is not solved.

Stuartli 19:22 22 Nov 05

Do you have any other imaging devices such as a scanner?

If so you may need to alter the configuration to use the webcam when opening applications or programs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…