Problem with installing and booting up

ivanh23 23:29 09 Apr 16

Hi guys. I have problem with my pc. Couple days ago my pc started to boot up very slow so i thought that my windows 7 has viruses and that it need format. So i deleted everything and i reinstalled the windows but when the new windows was i installing it was very slow and finally after 2 hours it finished so i restarted the pc and the problem was not gone it is the same and my pc is quite new and has a good specifications. So i wanted to ask you if you could help me.Thank you very much

rdave13 23:37 09 Apr 16

Hard drive problem. Send it back as it is still under warranty.

ivanh23 23:39 09 Apr 16

No it is not, should i test it on some other pc and try to fix it with so program ?

rdave13 00:01 10 Apr 16

If not under warranty use it as little as you can. Buy another drive and a caddy and clone/image the drive using something as Macrium free and create the CD/DVD/USB Macriun recovery medium as soon as possible. Treat your hard drive as gently as you can. Create an image/clone on an external drive.

If you clone the drive to an usb connected drive then once successful shut down the PC/Laptop. Physically remove original drive and replace with the cloned drive. The drive seems to be corrupt so everything will take a long time to complete. If it doesn't then a new drive and a fresh install is the only answer.

Checking your drive link , but might be too late as the extra stress might finish it off.

ivanh23 00:08 10 Apr 16

Thank you so much for the help i will try this

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…