Problem with IE and mouse movement

unitedman 15 Jan 13

I am having an problem when I start the PC up the curser will move about and is hard to control for about 5 min and then settles down. Also when I was closing the PCdown it loaded some windows updates. I think it may have been IE9. How do I know which system I am running, and can I go back? I believe it is affecting the speed and performance of my PC. It runs Vista. Does this system make opening up Documents different , like it opens up a new window instead of changing into the new window. I also get a “grey box” error stating that I have an Internet Explorer Script Error , are all these connected? Please help

Thanks

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Microsoft claims its new VR lens system is better than Oculus Rift's

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message