Problem with Hotmail?

kwil2 17:18 PM 08 Jul 11

Hi.... Is anyone else having a problem with Hotmail at the moment? Up till now, I’ve never experienced any snags with it. For over two weeks now, though, it’s taking ages to load (previously it was 'instant') and I can’t open my emails until the wretched ‘constantly active’ advertising at the side has itself loaded. Then all is well. I suspect this advertising is the culprit since, though I use Firefox, I tried accessing my Hotmail from Internet Explorer and Google Chrome with the same result. I’m finding this all increasingly irritating. Sent a message to the Hotmail team around ten days ago. No reply. So much for their ‘wish to hear from us’ Frankly, I’d just as sooner ditch Hotmail and use my Gmail, but at the moment I have a few things on the go that use my Hotmail address. So, anyone any thoughts or perhaps ‘workarounds’? Many thanks

VCR97 19:40 PM 08 Jul 11

Same problem here. That advertising really is annoying.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Cyber Monday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Cyber Monday tech deals, sales, discounts & offers

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Harry Potter's graphic designers showcase magical props & posters in new exhibition

Apple rumours & predictions 2016: What to expect from Apple in 2016