//some 3rd party need geo

problem with history deletion

1dave2 15:05 13 Jun 03

Sometimes when I try to delete my history (Internet) it dosn't work unless I restart my computer and I find it extremely annoying!
Im running XP

Thanks for your help!

rawprawn 15:31 13 Jun 03

I don't know how you are trying to delete your history but get MRU-Blaster free from click here that should do it.

rawprawn 15:37 13 Jun 03

click here Sorry that was a wrong link try this one.

Pesala 15:54 13 Jun 03

You can select any links that you have visited and delete just the selected ones, rather than the whole lot. You can, of course, clear the entire history and cache at once.

1dave2 15:55 13 Jun 03

Hi Rawprawn, Im deleting it by using the internet options and clicking on delete history.

1dave2 16:00 13 Jun 03

Whats opera 7, pesala?

britto 16:02 13 Jun 03

Is Internet Explorer still open when you try to delete history, mine only deletes when closed.

1dave2 16:06 13 Jun 03

Hi Britto, I just tried that and it did indeed work but it use to also work when internet explorer was open......How odd!

Pesala 16:22 13 Jun 03

that you can try instead of Internet Explorer. It also has a built-in email client, so you don't need Outlook express. click here to read about some of the pros and cons.

It is free but has a small advertising banner that sits in the top right corner of your browser window. It can be hidden, if you know how, but you soon get used to it.

Pesala 16:26 13 Jun 03

There have been some changes to the PCA Forum recently. Try this one: click here or go directly to the Opera Website click here

1dave2 16:44 13 Jun 03

Hmmmm thanks for that pesala but i dont really want to go to such lengths id rather fix this problem than skirt round it, if you know what I mean!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…