Problem with Google?

johnem 00:39 07 May 07

Evening to the late shift,
I don't know what has happened but when trying to access any subject from Google, I get the following response "Forbidden
Your client does not have permission to get URL /custom?hl=en&q=holiday&meta=&hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&oe=ISO-8859-1&client=pub-7803381336700505&channel=3181435462&cof= from this server. (Client IP address: 83.138.189.74)

The website you've just visited has tried to provide you with search results from Google. Unfortunately, the site violates our terms of service so your search could not be completed. If you would like to continue with your search, please click the link below, which will take you directly to Google and the results you've requested. We apologize for the inconvenience and encourage you to conduct future searches directly from google.com or through the Google Toolbar, which can be downloaded for free from this address: click here.
Click here to continue your search on Google
I have tried all that i can think of to no avail. Try a virus scan with Mcaffe, run Spybot and Spy Sweeper, have even upgraded to IE7 just in case. I can browse using Yahoo and use favorites. Running XP SP2 with all the latest upgrades/patches.
Any ideas where to look next?

ive got the same problem,you must use onspeed at a guess?
if you stop onspeed and exit this should correct the problem

if it is onspeed send them an email, i think the live chat facility wont be back up until tuesday at 10 am

johnem 00:47 07 May 07

*THE RAVEN*
What a good guess, yes am with Onspeed. Will get in touch with them and wait and see.

i think they will have a busy return to work on tuesday,then again for all of us who have scanned their machines to death,they deserve it lol

johnem 01:04 07 May 07

*THE RAVEN*
Thanks for the help. Just tried switching off Onspeed, problem solved for tonight. We will wait and see what their reply is.

ir it takes onspeed a while to respond,
google ie works as normal

ir=if

google ie =ireland version

johnem 22:44 08 May 07

*THE RAVEN*
No response from Onspeed but Google is working properly again.
Thanks for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…