Problem with Ghost Restore

I created a ghost image of my computer and i now wish to use it. The problem is that when i use the restore wizard there are three images - CDR0001, CDR0002 and CDR0003 and it wont work. Why is this and what am I doing wrong? T

^

^

Diodorus Siculus 07:51 15 Nov 04

Do you get any error messages?

Thanks Diodorus Siculus no I didn't get any error messages it just didn't do anything. Any ideas anyone please.

wawadave 18:34 15 Nov 04

try useing thefloppy rescue disks and run ghost from there.

dagwoood 18:40 15 Nov 04

[email protected], further to wawadave's advice, I assume from the description of the images that they're on cdr's, have you tried setting your bios to boot from the cd drive first, inserting the images disk(s) and running Ghost from there?

If you create an image with Ghost and save it directly to cd's, you don't need a rescue floppy to run the cd's as they're already configured to work as rescue disk's.

Hope you understand that :0)

dagwoood.

i saved them onto one dvdrw is that okay? Thats whats puzzling me as they say there are three on the disc.

Baz101 19:40 15 Nov 04

I think Ghost always writes several files, when I back up to a second hard drive it makes 12 files of the 47Gb C drive.

So whats my next step

Baz101 20:00 15 Nov 04

Have you tried Dagwoods advice to change the bios to boot from your dvd

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…