A Problem with Ghost

It's Me 16:09 21 Aug 04

I've used Ghost for a couple of years with no problems both to make images of partitions and restore them, until yesterday.
I have my 2 HDDs divided into 4 partitions each, with 2 of these partitions holding Ghost images of the other 6 partitions. I back up to Ghost images about every 2/3 weeks. I did this yesterday, successfully for 5 of the partitions, but not for Drive 'D' which contains only my photos. I already have a successful Ghost copy of 'D' some 5 weeks old, so it has worked OK in the past with no problem.
Now, however, I went through the normal set up procedure, and it related
Source Disc2(Photo (D))
Destination J:\D Drive 21 08 04.gho
Approx size of Backup Image 4934MB
This all seems normal to me!
(For info 'My computer shows this Drive as
7760MB used & 112821 Free)
The PC reboots as normal and then shows its normal screen of the process, but the figures are all wrong! It shows 114996 MB used,?
and 1:55:20 time, so it looks like it really does mean to copy the whole partition including the blank bits which it shouldn't do. Also note that it is showing this ? sign which I have not seen before and which I must assume is significant, or is it?
Various attempts both yesterday and today have the same result.
Has anyone got any advise please. I Know that I could simply take a DVD copy of the files, but that is defeatest.

It's Me 14:06 22 Aug 04

I now see that my Query has been altered a little, but, I guess, significantly, by PCAs software. The '?' it shows, twice, is not what I put. I used the correct sign which was a semi quaver, ie. a music note!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…