Problem with Flashplayer Plugin on Steam

Phoenix40 01:16 18 Jul 14

Hello since last week i had no problems looking at movie trailers samples of games on the Steam site. But for the last few days i am no longer able to and it keeps asking me to install the latest Flashplayer which ive done several times and it works everywhere else but not on Steam. I have Wins Vista and Nvidia 8400GS graphic card. Is there something i might have upset? Ive had no virus attacks as i use Avast.But i am able to get everyhing alright on my laptop which has Wins 8. So wonder if something happened on my computer or i might have deleted something when cleaning disk. I have reinstalled Steam as well and it still wont work. Hope someone can work out this unusual mystery thanks.

Phoenix40 10:49 18 Jul 14

Hello thanks for your reply glad im not the only one that had the problem. but i did as it said and installed Flashplayer for other browsers but it still didnt work. Can you have both types of flashplayer installed for IE and other browsers or only the one? Hope to hear from someone thanks.

Phoenix40 12:32 18 Jul 14

Hello it seems to be working after i closed my computer down and restarted it just now. Thanks for your help and referring to the link site but it does seem to have been a Steam glitch with a recent update they done, but it worked alright on my laptop wins 8 anyway, thanks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…