Problem with ePrompter Beta.

birdface 21:21 25 May 07

Hi,I am having a few problems recently with the ePrompter mail box popping up on screen every 15 minutes,It looks as if they have modified it a bit,But it is a bit of a nuisance,Normally it would just play a sound to let you know that you had mail,Then you could open it when you wanted,I have deleted it completely and reinstalled it,but it is still the same,Anyone have any ideas how I can get it back to normal.

birdface 22:02 25 May 07

Hi,I may just have solved my problem,There was a little drop-down bar in there somewhere,And instead of setting a time,I have set it to manual,Fingers crossed and hope it works.I have another couple of minutes before it is due to come on.Ok that seems to have fixed it,I have been trying for over a week ,And as soon as I post it on here I manage to fix it.[sods law] Ok just in case anyone else has a problem with it, open ePrompter.Set Up,Schedule, And on the line that says, Online schedule check every ! and there is a little dropdown box instead of picking a time,Pick Manual,Ok, And that was that,just hope that I still get the mail.I will class this as resolved and hope that I have not waisted anyones time.

birdface 13:17 26 May 07

Thought that I had solved it ,but no,It will not let you know when you have received any mail that way,Anyone have any ideas,

mymate 13:26 26 May 07
  birdface 14:26 26 May 07

Thanks for that,But a severe lack of problems to look at, mind you there was a couple for this year,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now