Problem downloading DjVu Browser Plugin

StuartF 22:17 28 Dec 04

I have tried to download the DjVu Browser plugin from the LizardTech site. Every time i try I get the error message

This page requires the DjVu Browser Plug-in. It appears your browser does not currently have the plug-in installed. if you would like to take advantage of fast, high resolution, panning and zooming of our images, get the plug-in by clicking below.

Eventually I just go around in circles.

Any ideas?

GaT7 22:36 28 Dec 04

You must be using IE. If you are & still having the same problem try an IE repair click here, reboot your PC & try again. G

GaT7 23:01 28 Dec 04

Sorry, just realised I might have given you some misinformation but no harm done. It may be down to your security settings in IE.

I just tried it out with no problems. After a few minutes I get a pop-up dialogue box asking if I'd like to install their software.

If you're getting the same problem after the repair, change your security settings in IE. To do this: IE -> Tools -> Internet Options -> Security (tab). Click on Custom Level. Under the first option 'ActiveX controls and plug-ins' / Download signed ActiveX controls', select 'Prompt'. Lower down the list, select 'Enable' for 'Run ActiveX controls and plug-ins' (or select 'Prompt' if you want to be disturbed every few seconds). G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…