Problem with downloading digital cameras photos

Nessie 23:11 31 Aug 06

I have a digital camera with a 1gb sd card. I can look ay yhe pictures on the camera but when I try to download them on to kodak easy share only 16 of the 207 images are transfered. I have also used picasa with the same result. Could they be corrupted if I can view them on the camera. New SD Card that was formated Thanks

johnnyrocker 23:37 31 Aug 06

have a look at pic 17 prob your issue try deleting it ( if not important )

johnny.

Nessie 23:41 31 Aug 06

16 images are not the first 16 on disc but spread over card

johnnyrocker 23:43 31 Aug 06

you have a corrupt pic somewhere in the sequence

johnny

Nessie 23:45 31 Aug 06

can i tell which one bt looking at pics on camera

Nessie 23:45 31 Aug 06

by

roy 23:52 31 Aug 06

Can you see your pictures through My Computer?
You should see a removeable disk for the card and should be able to see thumbnails for your pics. (set thumbnails through View) If you can see your pictures you should be able to copy and paste them to your hard drive. I am afraid that if this doesn't work then I am stumped at the moment.

Roy

roy 23:56 31 Aug 06

Hmm, just read johnny's post. Still worth trying my suggestion as it might indicate the corrupted file. By the way, the pics do not have to be thumbnails in order to copy, of course. Roy

johnnyrocker 23:59 31 Aug 06

i found when i had exactly the same prob it was the last in the sequence, try viewing in slideshow and you may then find the culprit.

johnny.

skidzy 00:02 01 Sep 06

Check the card for any bad sectors,

Start/My Computer/Right click the drive/select properties/tools/error checking.

This may help repair any bad sectors.

Hope this helps

Nessie 00:32 01 Sep 06

Got them eventually. Had some movie clips i had taken and after deleting these the rest dowmloaded. Thanks for all your advice nessie

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…