Problem with the digital outs on my SB Live s.card

Dowerz 15:29 28 Apr 03

Hello there all you pc geniuses. Hope someone out there can help me. I've recently had a soundblaster live soundcard fitted to my pc, the problem is I can't get any of the digital outputs to work. Neither the optical out from the back of the card work or the spdif out on the front. I've tried checking the digital output box in the surround sound mixer, but to no avail. I need these to work as I want to transfer projects from Cubase SX (on my pc) to a Roland VS1680 hard disc studio workstation, via the digital outs. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I'm hoping to hear from some of you soon.

eccomputers 00:17 29 Apr 03

These cards are great but a nightmare to configure how you want them to work. Go through all the creative programs and somewhere there is an option where you select the speaker system you have connected (2/5 speaker etc) I'm sure somewhere there you have to tell it to be digital output.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…