Problem With Deleting the USer Names IN Messengers

tab786 14:16 22 Jan 05

i hav a bit of a problem with deleting the different user names in online Messenger tht i use.i use quite a few mssngers on ma pc.i know tht i can delete the user names frm da drop down menu at the login screen in msn mssnger by Windows Passwrd/user management.
BUt can som1 plzzz tell me tht how can i delete one dozen of user names tht i dont use in som of da other mssngers(e.g paltalk) at the login screen ?????

johnnyrocker 14:24 22 Jan 05

highlight/right click and remove? or is there an option once highlighted to add/remove?

ACOLYTE 14:24 22 Jan 05

I dont really understand what you wont but most usernames and passwords are stored in cookies on your pc so maybe deleting these will delete the user name and password,but if you wont to use them again you will need to remember the password and name.

VoG II 14:26 22 Jan 05

Try this. Start, Run, type in

control userpasswords2

and click OK.

In nthe Advanced tab, Click the Manage Passwords button. You should then be able to click on unwanted names and click the Remove button.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…