Problem connecting Xbox - BT Voyager to internet

Haplessmart 20:00 08 Jan 07

HELP!! I am operating WindXP SP2 on NTL broadband cable desktop computer wired ethernet to BT 1500 Voyager working ok and also laptop wireless working ok. One problem though still persists with my sons new xbox. Wired directly into my ntl cable box via ethernet works perfect for online. When connecting wireless via xbox wireless adaptor and BT voyager on pre-internet checklist I sometimes (not always) get a MTU failure. In any event it fails to connect to internet but does connect to voyager. After extensive searching xbox reckons my MTU value on voyager should be 1 if set at 0 (this apparently in operation should then give an MTU value of around 1400?) Problem is although xbox advise this adjustment/alteration on most routers is achievable I can't seem to find it anywhere on the voyagers setting pages including the advanced. Can anyone offer an explanation/remedy??

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…